club passer at meeting tonight

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
      Bryan Langholz (http://hydra.usc.edu/langholz/) is in town and joining us
      for club passing at our meeting tonight. Some of you may remember him from
      IJA festivals. Come join us!

    • Robert McKee
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
        I would come.. But Still recovering from surgery (can't make any sudden moves yet)..

        bobbler

        Sent from Bob's iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
          Hey Bob....we miss you at juggling....hope you are recovering well and will
          be back to passing clubs again soon!

          On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Robert McKee <bobbler@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I would come.. But Still recovering from surgery (can't make any sudden
          > moves yet)..
          >
          > bobbler
          >
          > Sent from Bob's iPhone
          >

          > On Sep 15, 2011, at 11:57 AM, Joyce Howard <joycehoward@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Bryan Langholz (http://hydra.usc.edu/langholz/) is in town and joining
          > us
          > > for club passing at our meeting tonight. Some of you may remember him
          > from
          > > IJA festivals. Come join us!
          > >
          > > Joyce

        • Robert McKee
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2011
            Thanks.. I feel fine, but cant look up, or tolerate sudden moves ..
            Dancing works for now..

            bob