Dan Thurmon's award

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
      This week at the National Speakers Association Convention in Anaheim, CA our
      own Atlanta unicyclist and juggler Dan Thurmon was inducted into the
      Speakers Hall of Fame � an elite distinction including less than 200
      individuals since its inception. Previous recipients include Zig Ziglar, Og
      Mandio, and some of the most respected names in the profession.
      Congratulations Dan!

    • Meredith Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
        congrats indeed.