IJA roommate

  • Justin Mullins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hey folks,
      I have been lazy about this, and haven't asked anybody yet. . .
      I need a room for IJA and was wondering if anybody here would like another person to bring the price down. I can bring a sleeping bag, and don't plan on being in the room other than showering and sleeping.
      thanks,Justin

    • OpalCat
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2011
        I have a room and an extra bed at the Days Inn. It's $80/night. I won't be
        arriving until Tuesday, however.