[JUGGLING_GA] Neck surgery

  • Robert McKee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2011
      After all these years, I made a date of 7/7 for cervical disk surgery
      (if I dont chicken out)..
      At least one juggler had cervical surgery.. How are you today?
      Woke 2 weeks ago right hand numb.. Dr says I may not get feeling back.

      bobbler
    • Keith Watson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2011
        On 6/17/2011 20:57, Robert McKee wrote:
        > After all these years, I made a date of 7/7 for cervical disk surgery
        > (if I dont chicken out)..
        > At least one juggler had cervical surgery.. How are you today?
        > Woke 2 weeks ago right hand numb.. Dr says I may not get feeling back.
        >
        > bobbler

        Bob,

        I had a three level cervical discectomy in 2004. It made such a huge
        difference. I haven't had any problems since.

        keith

        --

        Keith R. Watson
        keith.watson@...