Randy here next week

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
      Randy Fenster will be here in Atlanta next week and plans to come to our
      juggling meeting on Tuesday night. Be there to welcome him back for a
      visit!

    • Robert McKee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2011
        After all these years, I made a date of 7/7 for cervical disk surgery
        (if I dont chicken out)..
        At least one juggler had cervical surgery.. How are you today?
        Woke 2 weeks ago right hand numb.. Dr says I may not get feeling back.

        bobbler
      • Keith Watson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2011
          On 6/17/2011 20:57, Robert McKee wrote:
          > After all these years, I made a date of 7/7 for cervical disk surgery
          > (if I dont chicken out)..
          > At least one juggler had cervical surgery.. How are you today?
          > Woke 2 weeks ago right hand numb.. Dr says I may not get feeling back.
          >
          > bobbler

          Bob,

          I had a three level cervical discectomy in 2004. It made such a huge
          difference. I haven't had any problems since.

          keith

          --

          Keith R. Watson
          keith.watson@...