Rolling Globe

  • Andy Ford
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 6:34 PM
      Someone has asked me if rolling globes can be bought locally. Does
      anybody know?
      DrewBob
    • N Jordaan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10 8:57 PM
        Heather got hers from Renegade, and it was shipped to her.
        http://www.renegadejuggling.com/Web_store/rev3k/index.html

        Message 3 of 4 , May 10 9:18 PM
          That's the problem, shipping is so dang much on something that huge. I heard the shipping on that 4.5 foot globe was $600 O__O (+/- a few hundred given from my recollection and exaggeration)

          Dunno of any local vendors. It's kinda a specialty item. (Then again, I haven't been around Atlanta very long)

          -Justin

          From: Andy Ford <wobble@...>

          To: "Georgia Jugglelist" <juggling_ga@yahoogroups.com>

          Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 9:34 PM

          Message 4 of 4 , May 11 2:41 AM
            It only cost me $500 to have my front end loader tractor shipped from Texas to Georgia so the globe shouldn't cost that much, however, if you get a globe that big, you do have to figure out a way to transport it, once you have it. You'd have to have a truck or a special trailer for the thing. A 4.5 foot globe isn't going to fit through a normal door, either. A three foot globe would be the max. The Renegade globes are way too light and small for an adult male, too. I like walking a globe, but it would be too much of a pain to travel with one of those.

            Dave Altman