Change of e-mail address

  • Rick Purtee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2011
      We have finally reached the point that it is time to change our ISP
      (after 15+ years) so, gmail wins.

      Please change Rick Purtee's email address from;
      rick_p@...
      to;
      rurtee@...

      Sorry for the duplicates of this e-mail due to sending it to list servers.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2011
        Rick, did you misspell your new gmail address or does it intentionally leave
        out the p in purtee?