lost sweatshirt

  • Keith Watson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7 6:17 PM
      Speaking of lost and found I left my Russell sweatshirt at the
      registration table. Did it make it to the AJA lost and found? I so I
      will come pick it up.

      thanks,
      keith

      --

      Keith R. Watson
      keith.watson@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7 8:41 PM
        I think there was a sweatshirt in the lost and found. I'll look for it
        tomorrow and let you know.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8 1:32 AM
          Can someone post any spelling errors of anyone's name and supply the missing information of the performers of the public show? 1. Keith [blank] 2. [blank] and [blank] of [blank?] 3. David Ferman 4. Dan Brown 5. Austin Bookner 6. Ashley Ellis 7. [blank] 8. Len Ferman 9. Heather [blank] and Neil [blank]

          Thanks

          Dave