groundhog media info

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      Hi Randy,

      How are you? We miss you lots here at the AJA. How's your job and Fran's?

      We're gearing up for our annual Groundhog Festival. Could you please send
      us a list of the media contacts and last year's press release? It would
      help us a lot. Toni has said she'd be in charge of publicity this year
      since you're out of town now.

      Thanks so much and come see us again!