Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Unchained Tour? Circus Notes

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2010
      Hi Ron,

      Luke Eden did the Athens shows. I was considering doing a few of them, myself, but they aren't paying much. They may not have anyone, or not any one doing all of them. That is probably why there isn't a named juggler on their website. I only found out about the tour a couple of days before it started and I couldn't do their first date.

      Dave