  • Justin Majors
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2010
      You should come to the Atlanta Streets Alive festival. There will be an entire
      circus there with jugglers, silk artists, etc.
      We are setting up a booth and playing music. I spin poi, contact juggle, and
      hoop. There will be many of us that do skill toy type things.

      Do a google search for Atlanta Streets Alive.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2010
        I'll be there. Date is this coming Sunday ( the 17th) 13:00-18:00, place
        is Edgewood Avenue between 5 points and a couple of blocks E of Boulevard.
        You can check here ( http://www.atlantastreetsalive.com/ ) for more
        information.

        If anyone wants to make specific plans to meet & juggle, we can talk. I
        won't check email over the weekend, so your best bet is to call me. I'm
        planning to bring my uni. ABC is providing bicycle parking for the event,
        so there's a safe place to stash stuff if you're not in a car.

        -- CHS