Representing at the WRFG Birthday Party

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
      Okay, I was there at least for an hour or two. I got shooed off when
      a live singer took the stage, but then the power went out on her and
      they begged me to step in. I had nothing to do with the power
      situation, honest.

      It was a pretty nice mix of neighborhood folks, radicals of various
      sorts, and vendors tryin' to make a buck. Wish if I could've stayed
      longer, but I had other fish to fry today. Anyways, Toni can rest
      easy knowing that the AJA was there for at least a little of it.

      -- CHS
    • LaBananaTBS
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2010
        Thanks to Charles for repping us at the community center for the WRFG birthday bash.

        Power outage when the singer took the stage away? hmmmm, how does one account for divine justice?

        Toni, resting easy