Re: [JUGGLING_GA] juggler space at risk

  • laryjatl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 20, 2010
      Jimmy Robertson's bounces too...

      In a message dated 6/20/2010 11:21:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      joycehoward@... writes:

      DrewBob just called me and said he is planning to attend the meeting. He
      has been trying to post to the group since last night but yahoo keeps
      blocking his messages for some reason.

      Anyone else having messages to this yahoo group bounce back? Bruce had the
      same problem last week.

      Joyce

      rocketman5421@...<rocketman5421%40yahoo.com>rocketman5421
      > Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:54 pm (PDT)
      > >I am free monday, but I swear, if I agree to it, I'll forget it. maybe a
      > tattoo reminder or something. I don't want to be obligated. Also, I'm not
      > really part of any of the >workings of the club. maybe someone can call
      me
      > at say 4:30? just to be sure I don't forget
      >
      > Jeez Justin, this isn't rocket science, it is a simple meeting and we
      need
      > a juggler body there. You don't have to say anything except that you
      > represent the Jugglers, you don't have to report anything back to us
      except
      > that you remembered to attend.
      >
      > We will consider it a $25 in-kind donation from you to the club, give you
      > credit for stepping into the "workings of the club", and you will get
      good
      > karma.
      >
      > And here's a little tip for you: make your self fulfilling prophesies
      > POSITIVE...i.e. if I agree to it, I WILL remember it.
      >
      > Toni

      Yahoo! Groups Links