Re: [JUGGLING_GA] juggler space at risk

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 20, 2010
      Hi Drew,

      It did go through, at least three times.

      Dave

    • laryjatl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 20, 2010
        Jimmy Robertson's bounces too...

        In a message dated 6/20/2010 11:21:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        joycehoward@... writes:

        DrewBob just called me and said he is planning to attend the meeting. He
        has been trying to post to the group since last night but yahoo keeps
        blocking his messages for some reason.

        Anyone else having messages to this yahoo group bounce back? Bruce had the
        same problem last week.

        Joyce

        rocketman5421@...<rocketman5421%40yahoo.com>rocketman5421
        > Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:54 pm (PDT)
        > >I am free monday, but I swear, if I agree to it, I'll forget it. maybe a
        > tattoo reminder or something. I don't want to be obligated. Also, I'm not
        > really part of any of the >workings of the club. maybe someone can call
        me
        > at say 4:30? just to be sure I don't forget
        >
        > Jeez Justin, this isn't rocket science, it is a simple meeting and we
        need
        > a juggler body there. You don't have to say anything except that you
        > represent the Jugglers, you don't have to report anything back to us
        except
        > that you remembered to attend.
        >
        > We will consider it a $25 in-kind donation from you to the club, give you
        > credit for stepping into the "workings of the club", and you will get
        good
        > karma.
        >
        > And here's a little tip for you: make your self fulfilling prophesies
        > POSITIVE...i.e. if I agree to it, I WILL remember it.
        >
        > Toni

        Yahoo! Groups Links