Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Sunday 2:30

  • Robert McKee
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2010
      I like to pass clubs..

      There is an extra pass at the door if anyone else wants to come..
      Maybe 2 passes (so email me first)..
      Day of cell = 770 329 136one..

      bobbler

      >>> From: Robert McKee <bobbler@...>
      >>> Date: April 17, 2010 2:22:20 AM EDT
      >>> To: JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com
      >>> Subject: Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Jordancon volunteer ? (anyone)
      >>>
      >>> This is next weekend SUNDAY 2:30 PM..
      >>> LOCATION=Hotel at perimeter mall.
      >>>

      >>> Need someone to teach juggling an hour (I doubt it will last that
      >>> long)..
      >>>
      >>> If someone else wants it, please do.. They are giving two free
      >>> passes..
      >>>
      >>> I thought it was dragon con when I volunteered (senility setting
      >> in)..
      >>>
      >>> www.jordancon.com
      >>> http://www.ageoflegends.net/?page_id=27
      >>> JordanCon is a convention dedicated to exploring Robert Jordan’s The
      >>> Wheel of Time series and his rich, literary legacy, as well other
      >>> genre authors.
      >>>
      >>> When: April 23rd- 25th, 2010
      >>> Where: The Crowne Plaza Ravinia in Atlanta, Georgia.
      >>>

      >>> bobbler

    • Robert McKee
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2010
        Can someone better describe where it is? I only know the piedmont and
        10th street entrance, the lake, and the big field.. Where is the best
        place to park.. Are the new park decks free?

        Also, did the bucket of balls find their way back?

        bobbler

      • Andy Ford
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2010
          Robert McKee wrote:
          > Can someone better describe where it is? I only know the piedmont and
          > 10th street entrance, the lake, and the big field.. Where is the best
          > place to park.. Are the new park decks free?
          >
          > Also, did the bucket of balls find their way back?
          >
          > bobbler

          DrewBob sez:
          The new parking deck is not free. I think they charge by the half-hour.
          The bucket was brought back tonight, and we were thanked.
          DB