No Foolin--Fatt Matts Tonight

  • labananatbs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 6:58 AM
      I'm playing tonight with the Radio Ramblers at Fatt Matt's on Piedmont, 7 to 11pm.

      Come out for some bbq/beer and a few tunes. Say bon voyage to me before I fly tomorrow to Australia for the month of April.

      If not, I hope to see you when I return.

      Toni LaBanana

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 7:02 AM
        Have a safe and wonderful trip, Toni!

        Dave

        On Apr 1, 2010, at 9:58 AM, labananatbs@... wrote:

        > I'm playing tonight with the Radio Ramblers at Fatt Matt's on Piedmont, 7 to 11pm.
        >
        > Come out for some bbq/beer and a few tunes. Say bon voyage to me before I fly tomorrow to Australia for the month of April.
        >
        > If not, I hope to see you when I return.
        >
        > Toni LaBanana

      • Robert McKee
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10 11:27 AM
          This is the occasional email for a tango dance I do.. Put second
          sundays on you calendar, or email me and I will add you to the email
          list..

          I used to juggle, switched to dancing..
          Please show up and dance (there is a beginner lesson)..
          FREE to anyone who does volunteer work for AJA (or helped me move,
          LOL)..
          Permanent half price for all jugglers..

          The tango is nuevo, so we play alternative tango music.. There is a
          swing set, a salsa set, a couple blues sets.. And I dont know what
          other dances can be danced to the other alternative music (that I
          approved for tango)..

          bobbler

          Special class with Tango Evolution;

          Edie and Mason @ April Oasis: SUN 4/11, 7 PM

          (the usual BEG class will run as usual)..

          Meet me at the Oasis!
          www.tangooasis.com

          Argentine Tango ~ Where Legs Entwine ..EVERY 2�nd SUNDAY ~ $10 for the
          evening.. MODERN & TRADITIONAL Tango Music. Light refreshments
          provided include: Yerbe Mate (Rosamonte selection especial= good stuff).

          It is always OK to lead or follow at oasis, no matter what your
          gender, because its fun and it makes us better dancers. And the dance
          floor is large enough to practice without being crowded out.

          7:00 - 8:00 PM Tango lesson.

          7:00 - 9:00 PM PRACTICA:
          Open dance floor for practice or dancing (you can practice on your own
          during the class).. After 8PM, We will help you practice things form
          the class, or move on to more advanced tango.. Or help you transition
          to tango from other dance experience.

          9:00 - 10:30 PM Dance.. Music stops when dancing stops (usually
          1030-11)..

          LOCATION:
          Take Hold Ballroom http://www.takeholdballroom.com
          Great room ambiance and beautiful dance floor
          Buckhead area.

          INFORMATION: bobbler@...
          We teach open embrace style (experienced dancers change embraces)..

          HOSTS: Natalie and Bob

          Also at Take Hold Ballroom; Every First Saturday;
          http://ballroomdance.meetup.com/245
          Shoes should allow you to pivot (sole not too sticky).
          Closed toe shoes are recommended for the follower.

          DIRECTIONS (map) TO OASIS TANGO:
          www.tangooasis.com

          YERBE MATE:

          We are long time tea drinkers and mate is about 2/3 similar to green
          tea (196 volatile (or active) chemical compounds found in the yerba
          mate plant � of which 144 are also found in green tea). It is less
          likely to �wire� you than tea or coffee. We use our knowledge of tea,
          to brew the mate is a manner similar to the traditional method. We
          are brewing the rosamonte selection especial brand of Yerbe mate (one
          of the best IMHO).. Hot water is also available if you want to bring
          your own..

          A FEW MATE LINKS:
          http://www.mymateworld.com/
          http://www.mymateworld.com/yerba_mate_health_benefits.htm