Fwd: New Show Casting! Fast Track To Fame!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      From: <omals412@...>
      Date: Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:41 PM
      Subject: New Show Casting! Fast Track To Fame!
      To: Omals412@...

      Hello There,
      My name is Paul O'Malley and I got your email address from a colleague of
      mine. We are casting for new show called "Fast Track To Fame." We will be
      filming in Atlanta on Saturday and are still looking for variety acts.
      The show will air on the Speed Network and it's geared towards Nascar
      fans. The winners will win 5,000 and will later compete in the finals for an
      even bigger prize. Here is the listing:

      *Fast Track To Fame:*
      *New high-energy, fast-paced talent competition show, called Fast Track to
      Fame, seeks quality acts including, but not limited to, solo or duo
      musicians, impressionists, jugglers, ventriloquists, magicians, dancers (up
      to 6 members), stand-up comics, solo singers, and those with unusual and
      unique fun talents. No bands, No fire acts and No animal acts (at this
      time). Must be 18 years of age or older and a US citizen or permanent legal
      resident. Desire down-home attitude and heartland appeal.*

      If you are interested please send me your contact info with links to any
      videos or pictures.

      Looking forward to hearing from you!

      Paul O'Malley
      "Fast Track To Fame"