Tour de Cure! on one wheel

  • Justin Mullins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hi everybody!!
      I'm doing a ride called the Tour de Cure this year to help raise funds for the American Diabetes Association. I'll be taking a slightly different approach however. Instead of riding on a bike, I'll be doing 50 km on my unicycle!
      Please help me out by sponsoring me, any little bit helps out the cause.
      You can also help out even more by simply passing this along to folks you know!!
      here's my website where you can make a donation, and read more about what exactly all this is about : )

      http://main.diabetes.org/goto/justinunicycle
      **if you respond to this email, be sure not to reply to all**Thanks for taking a look!  : )
      ~Justin Mullins