Fwd: Sean here-"America's Got Talent" Casting Immed. Looking for Winning Talent!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      FYI

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: NYC Casting <needles.casting@...>
      Date: Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:10 PM
      Subject: Sean here-"America's Got Talent" Casting Immed. Looking for Winning
      Talent!
      To: aja@...

      *Hi there, *

      * This is Sean Needles, a Casting Associate of Twins Talent Casting. **NBC's
      hit show �America's Got Talent� Season 5 is CASTING AGAIN! **�And we
      are hoping you can help us spread the word to any and all of your talent and
      talented friends that may be interested in auditioning. We are casting
      immediately and if you have any talent that is interested in auditioning, if
      they could please email us immediately with the info requested below and a
      link to them performing that would be great! *

      * *

      *Please note, if you have any talent that has auditioned in the past, you
      CAN resend an audition tape with their information and we will review it
      again.*

      * *

      * This is NOT a mass email and we are specifically contacting those we feel
      would have the star talent we are looking for. *

      * *

      *Thanks so much. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your amazing
      talent!!!! *

      * Sean Needles*

      * *

      *Please feel free to email us with any questions you may have! *

      *We will be setting up private auditions in NY as well as cities nationwide
      to meet the talent directly that are of interest. Also, for those that don't
      live in any of the audition cities, we will be arranging meetings for
      those of interest once we receive the audition tapes. *

      *AMERICA**'S GOT TALENT** - SEASON 5- CASTING IMMEDIATELY*

      *To be considered, please answer all of the questions below, include a photo
      and MAKE A VIDEO TAPE SUBMISSION or SEND LINK TO
      :**TyreeMcLyn@...*<TyreeMcLyn@...>
      * *

      *Also cc: Twinsworld1@... or Billywonka@... on your link and info** so
      we make sure it is reviewed immediately!*

      *You must make a video tape of your talent or send in a link of your talent
      to be considered. ALSO , include the info requested below*

      *Please Put -"AGT-your name-city/state you live" in subject *

      *EMAIL MUST INCLUDE*

      *NAME OF ACT:*

      *DESCRIPTION OF ACT:*

      *AGE/AGE RANGE(s):*

      *# IN ACT: *

      *LEGAL NAMES:*

      *CONTACT PHONE(s) #:*

      *EMAIL ADDRESS:*

      *HOME** TOWN** (currently live):*

      *OCCUPATION: (if Entertainer, please list last Day job, if any)*

      *LEGAL RESIDENT:*

      *PREFERRED AUDITION TIME (9am- 6pm):*

      *ATTACH A VIDEO/LINK: (Youtube, personal video link of your talent)*

      *STORY NOTES:*

      *(Tell us about yourself: Please send 5-10 *SHORT* Bullet Points about You.*

      *Please do not send Paragraphs of BIO.** Ex: What makes this act unique?
      What obstacles have you had to overcome to get to where they are??)*

      *PICTURE:*

      *(Send in either Tiff or Jpeg format- Attachment, **No Pasting into Email**)
      *

      *For more info, please feel free to check out: *

      *www.agtauditions.com*<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103086903943&s=2544&e=001zGJU86MGOCKAJSCloxVrKWpyJkLI7zRln-IcI-KQM1Yei9k5_MLS2cUot_iMmaYlhBnZiUjQf_FLfdunbJ88SMtHbR6ZrQ6gVr056n3X8KBBIQ99p0_evQ==>
      *www.nbc.com/agt*<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103086903943&s=2544&e=001zGJU86MGOCJ0imBZzauD9oWnLgP5HpdFmOmlZ779auJ5S-Ld0MXxKZY6MYW_XGx8c8FLFWPH6QGNIvdbEnfQqEbpHURPwTQGH3duc4dFzYVjSHdtnxMhow==>

      FOR ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL: TWINSWORLD1@...

      --