Fwd: request

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      From: Hale, Patricia N <Hale@...>
      Date: Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 9:00 AM
      Subject: request
      To: aja@...

      Good morning!

      Here at Conley Hills Elementary School in East Point, we are having our
      annual Career Day on Thursday, May 13th. We would love it if someone from
      Atlanta Jugglers could come and speak with our students about his/her
      career, and perhaps do a demonstration! The time is 9:00-11:30 am; however,
      we could accommodate a speaker in the afternoon also if necessary.

      Thank you in advance for your consideration of this request. I look forward
      to hearing from you!

      Sincerely,

      Patricia Hale

      *Patricia N. Hale, School Counselor*