I have extra crash space

  • Rick Purtee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      I am not sure who is managing crash space but L-J and I have an extra
      hotel room for Friday and Saturday nights. It is at North Druid Hills
      and I-85 so a car will be needed but it is fully payed for and should be
      place in the pool of available housing.

      Can not wait to see everyone next weekend,
      Rick Purtee
    • LJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        Most specifics.
        It's a nice hotel room at the
        Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
        2061 N Druid Hills Rd Ne Atlanta 30329
        1-404-321-4174
        It's only got 1 Queen size bed.
        LJ Purtee
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          I might be interested, but I will yield to any real out-of-towners, I am only semi-out-of-town. I'm an hour and half away.

          Dave