AJA BUSINESS MEETING TOMORROW!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000
      It's That Time of Year again. We will discuss the Dread Groundhog Day
      Festival, T-Shirts, and other Important Stuff.

      The boiler in the space is broke, so bring warm clothes to wear in the
      building. We will try to start as soon after 7 as possible, so we can stay
      out of the way of the A-Bombs.

      Those who don't make it may wind up volunteered to Do Stuff. You Have Been
      Warned.

      -- CHS
    • LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000
        Be kind, I'll be stuck at work. I am going to try to make another big
        light.

        bob

        >Those who don't make it may wind up volunteered to Do Stuff. You Have Been
        >Warned.
        >
        >-- CHS

      • R. Anglin
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000
          You don't scare me. I'll be there, since I have natural insulation :)
          Ron