Groundhog Day festival 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      The 2010 Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival is only a month away!

      Yesterday I finished updating the email distribution list and sent out about
      600 emails to past Groundhog festival participants. I've updated the
      website with current info for this year's festival. Please check it out at
      www.atlantajugglers.org/festivals/gh10.htm and let me know if I missed
      anything.

      Alan Tidwell is working with vendors this year. We'll be adding their names
      to the website as they let us know they're coming.

      I need help updating the hotels info. Could I get a volunteer to call a few
      of the closest hotels and see what rate they'll offer for our out-of-town
      guests? They're listed on the website. I'd really appreciate some help.
      Email me at joycehoward@... if you can help.

      Thanks,