Fwd: In need of a juggler...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
      This is a second appeal for a juggler:

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <chasing76@...>
      Date: Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM
      Subject: In need of a juggler...
      To: aja@...

      Hi my name is Charlie Moore and I am the manger for Blizzard of Ozzy (who is
      part of Bearland Entertainment Group, LLC), a local Ozzy Osborne tribute
      band. We are hosting a huge production show/concert at Wild Bills on Dec. 5th
      and I am looking for some help and performers for the show. The night is
      being billed as Ozzfest meets carnevil (kind of evil circus/freak show). We
      are looking for performers that can help us out. We are really trying to
      find juggler. If you would have anyone that might be interested please pass
      on my information to them. We are in dire need of one. The girl we had
      just backed out. The commitments would be Dec. 5th (show date) and maybe a
      couple of hours a few nights before to go through it one time. There is
      little to no pay, but we will do what we can to compensate you as much as we
      can. If you are interested please drop me a line at chasing76@....
      Thanks!