Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Re: Fwd: America's Got Talent

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 29, 2009
      Hey! I LIKES technology in my life!

      The trick is to actually master it, not let it control you.

      -- CHS

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009
        Hmmm....answering this email could be fun.....any thoughts that I should
        send back to them? :)

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009
          I would suggest that you answer honestly. However I would point out that his
          reputation would be that of a talent scout for the Roman Coliseum, who were
          known to make great promises that only lead to death. I would also point out
          that the festival will not handle large crowds, so while we cannot keep from
          attending we ask that he not advertise the fact that he will be there.

          In other words, shoot he down in flames, but do it politely.

          Rick

          --
          Best,

          Robert McLeod
          America's Got Talent
          robertworkmail@...

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009
            Very good suggestion Rick. It's a public show but I don't want anyone to
            upstage us. We're putting on a competition and show for the jugglers and
            public, not for talent scouts (if that's what you'd actually call them ... I
            can think of a few other names).

            Joyce

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009
              I concur with Mr. Purtee. I see no reason to piss him off. I see no
              reason to kowtow either.

              -- CHS

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 5, 2013
                They keep trying  ;-)

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 6, 2013

                  That's alright. I can keep chucking every time they send it to us. :-)

                  Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 9, 2013
                    Shrug. Yeah.  Tough sell after Ivan Pecel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTrvjtc3i5g )

                    -- CHS