Fwd: Reality Show Seeks Fun Atlanta Homeowners

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2009
      Another request for fun people to be stars! :-)

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2009
        Darn, I was so close to be what they are looking for, except for the
        "young, hip" part and being inside the perimeter. My yard is
        desperate, for sure. I don't really have a neighborhood to be in par
        with. I do have some neighbors, but they are pretty far away. Oh well,
        I guess I'll have to wait for a show interested in rural landscapes.

        Dave Altman

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2009
          Ya know, after what I've heard & seen about America's Got Talent and Trading
          Places, I just wouldn't trust any of these people.

          -- CHS