Honey for sale!

  • jugglergirl515050
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
      Hay Everyone....

      My bees have been kind and given me a bit of extra honey to sell.

      If anyone interested, let me know and I'll bring it to a juggling meeting.

      1/2 pints $4.50
      pints $6.00
      quarts $12.00

      Thanks,
      Carrie
    • ANNE ROHR
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
        Absolutely, I would love to taste some of your home made nector.
        Sign me up for a pint!! Awesome!!

        Anne

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
          Hi Carrie!

          I'll buy a quart of your honey. Sounds good.

          We'd love to have you join us for juggling tomorrow night.

          Joyce

          On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:16 AM, jugglergirl515050 <
          bookme5150@...> wrote:

          > Hay Everyone....
          >
          > My bees have been kind and given me a bit of extra honey to sell.
          >
          > If anyone interested, let me know and I'll bring it to a juggling meeting.
          >
          > 1/2 pints $4.50
          > pints $6.00
          > quarts $12.00
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Carrie

        • Andy Ford
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
            I'll take a pint!
            DrewBob
          • OpalCat
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
              Dan and I would love a pint! Let us know when you're bringing it... we're
              going out of town this weekend so we won't be there but we might make it
              during the week or next week...

              Honey lover,
              Katherine

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
                Ummmm, Katherine, did you get your Boston and Atlanta juggling groups mixed
                up? We'd love to have you at juggling here next week but it's a long ride!
                How's the juggling scene there in Boston? Do they hold an annual festival?

                Joyce

                On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:59 PM, OpalCat <opalcat@...> wrote:

                > Dan and I would love a pint! Let us know when you're bringing it... we're
                > going out of town this weekend so we won't be there but we might make it
                > during the week or next week...
                >
                > Honey lover,
                > Katherine
                >

                > On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:16 AM, jugglergirl515050 <
                > bookme5150@... <bookme5150%40mindspring.com>> wrote:
                >

                > > Hay Everyone....
                > >
                > > My bees have been kind and given me a bit of extra honey to sell.
                > >
                > > If anyone interested, let me know and I'll bring it to a juggling
                > meeting.
                > >
                > > 1/2 pints $4.50
                > > pints $6.00
                > > quarts $12.00
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > > Carrie
                > >

                > --
                > >^,,^<

              • OpalCat
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
                  Haha! Yes, I just see the word [JUGGLING and kind of don't pay attention to
                  the rest. It's very similar. Is there a way to have any shipped? Fresh honey
                  is just sooooooo good!

                  On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Joyce Howard <joycehoward@...> wrote:

                  > Ummmm, Katherine, did you get your Boston and Atlanta juggling groups mixed
                  > up? We'd love to have you at juggling here next week but it's a long ride!
                  > How's the juggling scene there in Boston? Do they hold an annual festival?
                  >
                  > Joyce
                  >

                  > On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:59 PM, OpalCat <opalcat@...<opalcat%40gmail.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  >

                  > > Dan and I would love a pint! Let us know when you're bringing it... we're
                  > > going out of town this weekend so we won't be there but we might make it
                  > > during the week or next week...
                  > >
                  > > Honey lover,
                  > > Katherine
                  > >

                  > > On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:16 AM, jugglergirl515050 <
                  > > bookme5150@... <bookme5150%40mindspring.com> <bookme5150%
                  > 40mindspring.com>> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > > Hay Everyone....
                  > > >
                  > > > My bees have been kind and given me a bit of extra honey to sell.
                  > > >
                  > > > If anyone interested, let me know and I'll bring it to a juggling
                  > > meeting.
                  > > >
                  > > > 1/2 pints $4.50
                  > > > pints $6.00
                  > > > quarts $12.00
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanks,
                  > > > Carrie
                  > > >

                  > > --
                  > > >^,,^<

                  >^,,^<

                • Justin Mullins
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
                    I'd like a pint and a half a pint (in a separate container) : )
                    Rawr, peanut butter and honey xD soooo good

                  • ray.stern@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
                      I'll take 2 quarts.

                      Apple cider - mead season is almost here.

                      When can we pick it up?