IJA video

  • rocketman5421
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAMsyJJrJFg&feature=channel_page

      I threw this together tonight, it's not compiled too well, but . . . you know . . . I'm lazy . . . especially this late at night. If nothing else you can link to the good IJA videos from here . . . . . ; )

      OH! almost forgot! Allison said that in return for the cruel joke he played on me at the end of the school year, that the first dinner I'm back for was on him, so don't miss it!!!! : ) Thanks Allison!

      Justin "never gonna give you up" Mullins
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
        Awww. So cute.

        -- CHS

        On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:00 AM, rocketman5421 <rocketman5421@...>wrote:

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAMsyJJrJFg&feature=channel_page
        >
        > I threw this together tonight, it's not compiled too well, but . . . you
        > know . . . I'm lazy . . . especially this late at night. If nothing else you
        > can link to the good IJA videos from here . . . . . ; )
        >
        > OH! almost forgot! Allison said that in return for the cruel joke he played
        > on me at the end of the school year, that the first dinner I'm back for was
        > on him, so don't miss it!!!! : ) Thanks Allison!
        >
        > Justin "never gonna give you up" Mullins

      • Justin Mullins
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
          don't you mean:
          Awww. So cute.
          Charles "never gonna let you down" Shapiro?