Fwd: casting call for public TV series --do you have any child jugglers?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      From: Zoe <zoe_haugo@...>
      Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 3:02 PM
      Subject: casting call for public TV series --do you have any child jugglers?
      To: aja@...

      Dear Atlanta Jugglers,

      We are about to start shooting for a public television series of 30 second
      PSAs on exercise and nutrition (these will begin airing in September on
      Channel 8 / GPB (see samples of this series at www.whatsinadoctorsbag.com).

      For one of these we are looking for a child juggler (ie under age 12) for
      just one shot, juggling fruits and veggies. Do you know of any kid jugglers
      who are interested in doing this? (juggling fruits and veggies for a few
      seconds in front of the camera) -- We have a casting call tomorrow night,
      but we can arrange for another time if there is someone who would like to
      come but can't on such short notice.

      See below information about our address and about the producer of this
      series.

      thanks, and hope we hear back from someone ASAP.

      best, Zoe Haugo
      director / coordinator
      404-417-9780

      **

      We are currently looking for boys and girls of all ethnic origins between
      the ages of 3 and 11 to participate in a health education children�s TV
      series called *What�s in a Doctor�s Bag?*. These will relate to nutrition
      and exercise. Earlier episodes of this series (currently airing on Georgia
      Public Broadcasting �Channel 8) can also be viewed at
      www.whatsinadoctorsbag.com.

      Try-outs will be between 5 and 9 pm on Wed. July 29 at 2272 Vistamont Dr.
      Decatur, GA 30033. Production will happen at the same location on one or a
      few days in August, likely on a Saturday or Sunday (dates yet to be
      determined) and possibly one or two additional days in September. Time
      commitment will be minimal; schedules have not yet been drawn up. The
      compensation for participation in this production is $1.00.

      Producer Neil Shulman, MD (faculty member at Emory University�s School of
      Medicine for over 30 years), is a medical doctor and author of 23 books and
      video tapes for children and adults. He was also author and
      associate-producer of *Doc Hollywood* and is chairman of the board of *Patch
      Adams*� organization. He is a frequent volunteer for live children�s
      programs on health for elementary school kids across the U.S. (see
      www.youtube.com �search �What�s in a Doctor�s Bag?�)

      *For an overview of some of Neil Shulman�s other activities,*

      *see www.neilshulman.com*

      * *

      *If your child(ren) is interested in participating, * *and if you have any
      questions,*

      *please* *contact* * *

      *director Zoe Haugo -- zoe_haugo@...*

      *telephone: 404-417-9780*