Main Squeeze Deux Announcement

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hello there... Rodger French here.

      As promised, here is information for ordering your very own copy of "Main
      Squeeze Deux - Lenny DeLuxe Presents Another Album Of Select Accordion
      Solos."

      Preferred Option - Snail Mail (CD)

      Mail (yeah, I know it's old school, but it still works just fine) your check
      or money order for $13.00 payable to Rodger French to:

      Main Squeeze Deux
      c/o Toni Shifalo
      1382 Briers Drive
      Stone Mountain, GA 30083

      Since Toni (aka "LaBanana"), my long-time professional partner and U.S.
      representative, gets a piece of the action for each CD ordered, I'm
      encouraging everyone to go this route. Discounts for larger orders will be
      cheerfully negotiated, but of course.

      Other Options (Soon come)

      My apologies if you receive this notice more than once. Much Thanks.

      Rodger

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
        Hello there... Rodger French here.

        Just in case you missed it, here is information for ordering your very own
        copy of "Main Squeeze Deux - Lenny DeLuxe Presents Another Album Of Select
        Accordion Solos."
        (To those of you who have already placed your orders, my sincere thanks. I¹d
        appreciate your feedback.)

        Preferred Option - Snail Mail (CD)

        Mail your check or money order for $13.00 payable to Rodger French to:

        Main Squeeze Deux
        c/o Toni Shifalo
        1382 Briers Drive
        Stone Mountain, GA 30083

        Since Toni (aka "LaBanana"), my long-time professional partner and U.S.
        representative, gets a piece of the action for each CD ordered, I'm
        encouraging everyone to go this route. Discounts for larger orders will be
        cheerfully negotiated.

        Other Options (Credit Card)

        http://cdbaby.com/cd/deluxe2

        Again, my apologies if you receive this notice more than once. Much Thanks.

        Rodger