Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Bindlestiff Family Cirkus

  • Mike J Heidtman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2000
      Greetings all,
      I got the chance to see these folks here in Charlotte last week.
      I'm still reeling... they got this accordian player named CornMo who's a
      hoot,a great aerial act,bizarre interludes,diabolo,rope spinning,fire
      eating,...etc.
      Keith and his RingMistress Girlfriend keep things moving along towards the
      wildest plate spinning routine I've ever witnessed.
      A must see...go,go,go,go,go,
      I heard clowns in makeup get in cheaper,
      I didn't try it,
      Aloha,
      CapnMike@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2000
        Oh yeah! These guys rocked! The opening band was Greasepaint. These
        guys are some of my most favoritist evil clown musicians ever.
        C-L-O-W-N!
        What an evening. The show was supposed to start at 9PM. Around
        11:30PM Greasepaint came on and started cooking. The Bindles finally
        ended around 3:30AM and I am still stunned. Great stuff. So many things
        that evening would have been worth my $10 admission fee. Yeah!!
        If anyone was at the recent Philly juggling fest, you would have
        recognized Keith: in Philly he did the drag diabolo routine. He did the
        same routine in different costume and many others in the show including
        some juggling, rope twirling, cigar boxes, sword swallowing, straight
        jacket escape, and of course the finale of finales... plate spinning.
        You just gotta see this finale to realize what the hubub is about.
        Thanks Toni for posting the info!

        Jonathan
        ___
        JIP
        (Juggle In Peace)
        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2000
          I wisk I could have been there (but I get up at 6:30, and Im old... I think
          I know keith).

          WAS THIS THE ONLY NIGHT?

          bob

          >From: Jonathan I Perry <Jugglah@...>
          >To: juggling_GA@egroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Bindlestiff Family Cirkus
          >Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:50:10 EST
          >
          >Oh yeah! These guys rocked! The opening band was Greasepaint. These
          >guys are some of my most favoritist evil clown musicians ever.
          >C-L-O-W-N!
          > What an evening. The show was supposed to start at 9PM. Around
          >11:30PM Greasepaint came on and started cooking. The Bindles finally
          >ended around 3:30AM and I am still stunned. Great stuff. So many things
          >that evening would have been worth my $10 admission fee. Yeah!!
          > If anyone was at the recent Philly juggling fest, you would have
          >recognized Keith: in Philly he did the drag diabolo routine. He did the
          >same routine in different costume and many others in the show including
          >some juggling, rope twirling, cigar boxes, sword swallowing, straight
          >jacket escape, and of course the finale of finales... plate spinning.
          >You just gotta see this finale to realize what the hubub is about.
          > Thanks Toni for posting the info!
          >
          > Jonathan
          >___
          >JIP
          >(Juggle In Peace)

          http://profiles.msn.com
        • L-J Purtee
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2000
            Rick and I saw them in Seattle around September. What a wild time! If
            you get a chance to see them - Do. You'll never forget it! The only
            other tour dates they have listed are in New York from Jan. to March.
            Check out their site for more dates!
            http://www.bindlestiff.org/
            LJ Purtee