Sat. night show

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Let's go see Tomas Kubinek at the Rialto Theater on Saturday night (this
      week)! The tickets are only $10 for us (thanks Tim for getting us that
      great discount) for otherwise $39 seats. Call the box office at 404-413-9849
      and tell them you're AJA members. There are no hidden charges and parking
      is free in the garage next door.

      There are five of us going so far -- Jay, Alan, DrewBob, Pulley and me.
      Join us for a fun evening (and psssst, it's Pulley's birthday so we might
      find somewhere to eat beforehand to celebrate together). Don't miss it!
      We're on Row EE on the lefthand side of the seating diagram (see link below)

      Joyce

      kubinek.com
      http://www.rialtocenter.org/buytickets/index.html (go to "buy tickets
      online" to see the available seats but you have to call to get the
      discount) show is March 7