Re: Tomas Kubinek clown extraordinare

  • Steve Langley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, Tim Settimi <oquidoqui@...> wrote:

      > Hey Guys, I've seen this guy before he does an amazing show
      > Tomas Kubinek
      > Certified Lunatic and Master of the Impossible
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a05OdH9uY8o
      >
      > He's performing at the Rialto
      > Saturday, March 7 at 8 PM
      >
      > Tim Settimi

      I second Tim on this one. Do not miss the opportunity to see this act. You will not regret
      it. He is one of the most eccentric, original, unusual and inspirational acts that I have ever
      seen... and I can be a seriously jaded and cynical audience member. I saw him and
      completely loved it. Unfortunately, I am booked on that evening already, or I would be
      down there in a heartbeat to see him again.
      Enjoy Kubinek.