Draft registration form

  • Keith R. Watson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      Here is the draft of the registration form. Let me know if you want any
      changes. I will bring 200 of them on Friday.

      http://www.mindspring.com/~krwatson/files/31st_Annual_Groundhog_Day_Jugglers_Festival_Registration_Form_Draft.pdf

      http://tinyurl.com/b3mk2a

      keith

      ------

      Keith R. Watson
      keith.watson@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
        That looks great! Thanks so much. Can you have them at the Shriner
        building by about 5 PM? Jugglers are usually lined up at the door then to
        register and get started juggling!

        Joyce

        On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Keith R. Watson <keith.watson@...
        > wrote:

        > Here is the draft of the registration form. Let me know if you want any
        > changes. I will bring 200 of them on Friday.
        >

        > http://www.mindspring.com/~krwatson/files/31st_Annual_Groundhog_Day_Jugglers_Festival_Registration_Form_Draft.pdf<http://www.mindspring.com/%7Ekrwatson/files/31st_Annual_Groundhog_Day_Jugglers_Festival_Registration_Form_Draft.pdf>
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/b3mk2a
        >
        > keith
        >
        > ------
        >
        > Keith R. Watson
        > keith.watson@... <keith.watson%40mindspring.com>

      • Keith R. Watson
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
          At 12:03 2/2/2009 -0500, Joyce Howard wrote:
          >That looks great! Thanks so much. Can you have them at the Shriner
          >building by about 5 PM? Jugglers are usually lined up at the door then to
          >register and get started juggling!
          >
          >Joyce
          >

          >On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Keith R. Watson <keith.watson@...
          > > wrote:
          >
          > > Here is the draft of the registration form. Let me know if you want any
          > > changes. I will bring 200 of them on Friday.

          Yes. I can be be there my 1700.

          keith

          ------

          Keith R. Watson
          keith.watson@...
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
            Ah my sweet little 1700...

            (I presume you meant "by")

            Toni and I were on TV!! (
            http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/GoodDay?pageId=5.2 )
            I believe they'll move it to an archive page after today.

            -- CHS

            On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Keith R. Watson <keith.watson@...
            > wrote:

            > At 12:03 2/2/2009 -0500, Joyce Howard wrote:
            > >That looks great! Thanks so much. Can you have them at the Shriner
            > >building by about 5 PM? Jugglers are usually lined up at the door then to
            > >register and get started juggling!
            > >
            > >Joyce
            > >

            > >On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Keith R. Watson <
            > keith.watson@... <keith.watson%40mindspring.com>
            > > > wrote:
            > >
            > > > Here is the draft of the registration form. Let me know if you want any
            > > > changes. I will bring 200 of them on Friday.
            > > >

            > Yes. I can be be there my 1700.
            >
            > keith
            >
            > ------
            >
            > Keith R. Watson
            > keith.watson@... <keith.watson%40mindspring.com>

          • Jay Jones
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
              Great job Toni & Charles!!! GH festival is THE place to be in Atlanta this weekend.

              Thanks so much! -J

              >I believe they'll move it to an archive page after today.
              >
              >-- CHS

              Jay Jones