Groundhog festival plans

  • joycehoward@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2009
      The festival is almost here!

      The contract with the Shriners is signed. (thanks Toni)

      The shirts are done (see a preview on the website) Thanks Katherine for
      another great design.

      The food vendor is coming with same arrangement as last year.

      Four juggling vendors and a caricature artist are coming as vendors (see
      list on the website). (thanks Jay for coordinating)

      Crash space requests are coming in. Anyone with space available in their
      home please contact Alan Tidwell. (thanks Alan for coordinating)

      The theatre is booked for the late night show at Academy Theatre in
      Avondale Estates. (thanks Toni) (map on the website)

      website for the festival: http://atlantajugglers.org/festivals/gh09.htm

      Any questions or details missing?

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
        Dinner. Panahar. Beer. I'll call 'em today, get a few cases Wednesday. I'll
        average the price out and decide on a per-bottle tab.

        -- CHS

        On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 3:58 PM, <joycehoward@...> wrote:

        > The festival is almost here!
        >
        > The contract with the Shriners is signed. (thanks Toni)
        >
        > The shirts are done (see a preview on the website) Thanks Katherine for
        > another great design.
        >
        > The food vendor is coming with same arrangement as last year.
        >
        > Four juggling vendors and a caricature artist are coming as vendors (see
        > list on the website). (thanks Jay for coordinating)
        >
        > Crash space requests are coming in. Anyone with space available in their
        > home please contact Alan Tidwell. (thanks Alan for coordinating)
        >
        > The theatre is booked for the late night show at Academy Theatre in
        > Avondale Estates. (thanks Toni) (map on the website)
        >
        > website for the festival: http://atlantajugglers.org/festivals/gh09.htm
        >
        > Any questions or details missing?
        >
        > Joyce

      • Jay Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
          There are now 6 vendors and Higgins Brothers, Dube and teh Bag Lady are donating props. -J

          >The contract with the Shriners is signed. (thanks Toni)
          >
          >The shirts are done (see a preview on the website) Thanks Katherine for
          >another great design.
          >
          >The food vendor is coming with same arrangement as last year.
          >
          >Four juggling vendors and a caricature artist are coming as vendors (see
          >list on the website). (thanks Jay for coordinating)
          >
          >Crash space requests are coming in. Anyone with space available in their
          >home please contact Alan Tidwell. (thanks Alan for coordinating)
          >
          >The theatre is booked for the late night show at Academy Theatre in
          >Avondale Estates. (thanks Toni) (map on the website)
          >
          >website for the festival: http://atlantajugglers.org/festivals/gh09.htm
          >
          >Any questions or details missing?
          >
          >Joyce

          Jay Jones
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
            I forgot to thank Randy for sending out the press releases. Good job. It
            looks like Fox 5 read their mail.

            Everyone post here if you see anything in newspapers or magazines. It'll be
            good to know how much press we get this year.

            Joyce

            On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Jay Jones <jjajones@...> wrote:

            > There are now 6 vendors and Higgins Brothers, Dube and teh Bag Lady are
            > donating props. -J

          • Jay Jones
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
              Anyone interested in wine as alternative to beer? Let me know and I'll swing by the Market and pick up a few bottles; estimated price ~$2 per 5 oz glass. Also, if you want white, I need to know, 'cause if it's up to me, it'll all be red. -J

              >Dinner. Panahar. Beer. I'll call 'em today, get a few cases Wednesday. I'll
              >average the price out and decide on a per-bottle tab.
              >
              >-- CHS

              Jay Jones