Re: [JUGGLING_GA] America's Got

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
      TV reality shows are variations on the old 'magic' act where the magician
      brings a
      volunteer on stage and then 'vanishes' items from in front of the volunteer
      by throwing them to
      a confederate behind her. The interest is supposed to be in watching the
      volunteer be fooled. I never found it entertaining.

      -- CHS