Fwd: Question

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      From: Heather Bonner <heather.bonner@...>
      Date: Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 12:57 PM
      Subject: Question
      To: aja@...

      Hello!
      My name is Heather and I am the Activities Dir. at Courtyard Gardens
      Assisted Living in Lawrenceville. January is hobby month and I was wondering
      if anyone from your organization would like to come and demonstrate your
      juggling hobby. I think they would really enjoy it!

      Please let me know one way or another and I appreciate you taking the time
      to read this!

      Heather Bonner
      (770) 722-2862
      Activities Director