FW: Available jugglers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 10:12 AM
      From: Monzures, Jane [mailto:jane@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:17 AM
      To: aja@...
      Subject: Available jugglers

      Hi! Just came across your website. we are looking for 2-3 jugglers for early
      tomorrow morning (6:45 - 7:45am) to serve as a backdrop for a radio/tv
      promotion we are doing. If you have anyone interested that can help us,
      please contact me at 312-342-0102. I know it's last minute but the addition
      of some jugglers for entertainment value is priceless. I do not have a
      budget but they will be mentioned on TV and radio.

      Thanks in advance!
      Jane Monzures