FW: concrete pandemonium....

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
      From: Rising Appalachia Appalachia [mailto:risingappalachia@...]
      Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:13 PM
      To: aja@...
      Subject: concrete pandemonium....

      Hey yall.

      Just hoping we can coax a few of you out to this sundays Concrete
      Pandemonium at Eyedrum Gallery. The event starts at 9pm and goes
      until folks want it to end.... so if you want to bust out with
      juggling magic anytime throughout the night we would LOVE it. No need
      for any touching base once/if you arrive.... just do your thing on the
      warehouse floor !!

      horray for art+community,

      chloe
      --
      R.I.S.E. (Rising Appalachia)
      www.myspace.com/RisingAppalachia

      "let sound defy cultural cliches and ignite a musical revolution..."
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
        Hey, yo, I'm probly gonna do this thing.

        -- CHS