Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Party

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
      Dang man. I'll be be on St. Simons Island (
      http://www.brag.org/brag.html). Your parties are always excellent.

      -- CHS

      On 5/31/08, Bruce Plott <bruce@...> wrote:

      > Aloha Jugglers and Band,
      > You're all invited to a party at
      > my house celebrating World Juggling Day.
      > Many of the local jugglers will be present,
      > but non - jugglers are welcome, (we might even
      > teach you to juggle). I'll provide some
      > beer and dogs for the grill. If you like you can
      > bring more to drink and a snack or something
      > for the grill to share.
      > Hope to see you all here.
      >
      > Date: Saturday June 14, 2008
      > Time: 3:00 P.M. till ???
      > Place: 587 Fond Du Lac Drive
      > Stone Mountain. GA 30088
      > Phone: 770/413-4229
      >
      > DIRECTIONS
      > From Midtown/Decatur:
      > Find your way to North Decatur Road and go East toward Stone Mountain
      > When you cross Memorial Dr. the street name will change to Rockbridge Rd.
      > After a few miles you'll pass Pine Lake, then Hairston Rd.
      > Take the 4th right after Hairston Rd. onto Fond Du Lac Dr.
      > The road will wind around a mile or so
      > 587 is on the right., there's an unicycle attached to the mailbox.
      >
      > From most anywhere else:
      > Find your way to I - 285 headed toward the east side of Atlanta
      > Exit at Memorial Drive and go east toward Stone Mountain
      > Ay around the 4th loght turn right on Rockbridge Rd.
      > After a few miles you'll pass Pine Lake anf Hairston Rd.
      > Take the 4th right after Hairston Rd. onto Fond Du Lac Dr.
      > Thr road will wind around a mile or so.
      > 587 is on the right, there's an unicycle attached to the mailbox.
      >
      > From any other place phone me.
      >
      > Bruce Plott
      > bruceplott@... <bruceplott%40mindspring.com>
      > EarthLink Revolves Around You.

    • Bruce Plott
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 9, 2009
        Aloha Jugglers and Band,
        Yoy're invited to:

        World Juggling Day Party
        When:
        Friday June 19, 2009
        6:00 P.M. - till ?
        Where:
        587 Fond Du Lac Drive
        Stone Mountain, GA 30088

        I'll have some dogs for the grill and some beer.
        If you like you can bring something to throw on
        the grill or a snack to share. Also anything else
        you might like to drink and something to juggle.
        E mail me if you need directions or phone me at
        770/413-4229

        Let's Party!
        Bruce

        Bruce Plott
        bruceplott@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2009
          Aloha Jugglers and Band,
          If you get off
          work early on Friday and want to beat the
          rush hour traffic come on tto the party early.
          I'll be here.

          Bruce

          Bruce Plott
          bruceplott@...