Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Cheap balls

  • Rob McDonald
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2008
      I don't recall the water balls from back when I was in town. Were
      they injected? Slit, filled, & superglued?

      Ebay has wholesale lots from a dozen to a couple gross. You can pick
      your price point, for enough bags for 48 people, I'm looking at about
      70cents/ball. Not too bad.

      Rob

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2008
        They were injected tennis balls, Rob. The rubber self-seals. You could cover them with balloons, too. If you don't know that trick, you inflate the balloon and insert the ball over halfway, then let the air out of the balloon, then roll the balloon over the whole ball. Cut the neck of the balloon. This leaves a circle not covered, but you repeat the process several times, which covers the entire ball. After a while, the outside layer may get dirty or torn, but if you peel it off and you have more layers underneath, it looks new again.