Re: [JUGGLING_GA] FW: Can you help?

  • Robert McKee
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 17 10:21 PM
      Andy,

      I do not doubt the positive experience.. Thats what makes it all the
      more infuriating that the RR has such strong influence over the BSA..
      They have expelled gay, atheist and Muslim scout leaders (because of
      their varying religion and sexuality)..

      Here is their response to lawsuits:
      > discriminate against my religion too; and have went to the Supreme
      > Court to fight to keep right on discriminating)..

      This is not an organization I would support.. I will go out of my
      way to support secular scouting organizations instead (that popped up
      BSA from within (I have heard of atheists.. the most hated group by
      the BSA standards.. participating in the BSA to try and change it
      from within..

      bobbler