Fwd: EXPO Volunteer Update

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2008
      That's this Saturday, 08:00-13:00 and 13:00-17:00 at the Atlanta zoo.

      From: Kyle Frantz <biokjf@...>
      Date: Mar 30, 2008 4:36 PM
      Subject: Re: EXPO Volunteer Update
      To: Charles Shapiro <hooterpincher@...>

      Hi Charles,
      Great news! Yes, I have you down to wander the zoo as a juggling minstrel -
      and all day Saturday is just great.
      Let me know if you have any other jugglers available ASAP - we're pretty
      much not going to have enough t-shirts for all our volunteers this year!
      (So get there EARLY.)

      KJF

      Kyle Frantz, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor
      Department of Biology
      Georgia State University
      PO Box 4010
      Atlanta, GA 30303-4010
      Fed Ex Address:
      24 Peachtree Center Ave, 221 Kell Hall

      NEW PHONE: 404-413-5338
      Fax: 404-413-5471
      lab website: http://www2.gsu.edu/~wwwkjf/ <http://www2.gsu.edu/%7Ewwwkjf/>

      >>> "Charles Shapiro" <hooterpincher@...> 3/25/2008 11:41 AM >>>

      Uh hmm. I'm definitely in for all day Saturday April 5. Since I'm a workin'
      stiff, I can't make Friday the 4th.

      I don't think I'm committing to a booth though. I'm still hectoring various
      other AJA folks in hopes of getting some others of us out there.

      The Brain Facts pamplet is pretty ok good, if pretty dense. We likes it!

      -- CHS