Looking for performers for this weekend

  • Reid J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      I have a friend who is looking for a performer for his wedding this weekend.
      He is looking for someone who can juggle/balloon-art/entertain the kids and adults for a short period during his reception.
      The reception is this Saturday afternoon at the Trolley Barn.
      That's all I know.

      Please call him directly - Steve Sparks 404-964-3858.

      Thank you.
      Reid Jacobson (unicyclist, sometime-juggler)