FW: americas got talent/ email blast fpr atlanta jugglers association

  • Bruce Plott
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2008
      Aloha Everyone,
      This came my way and looks like
      it might be fun. Feel free to forward this to anyone
      you think might be interested.
      Bruce

      Bruce Plott
      bruceplott@...
      EarthLink Revolves Around You.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2008
        Thanks for posting that Bruce; however, several of us have discussed this at length on the Anthony Gatto Forum and most people agree than it isn't good for jugglers to get involved with this program. Although Passing Zone did OK, Ivan Purcell didn't have such a great experience with them. They require you to sign your life away, too. Anything done on that program becomes their property, so they could keep you from doing that material again. I doubt that would happen, but legally they could do that.

        There is a slim to no chance that a juggler would ever win, in fact, pretty much all the winners have been singers, so it just ends up being another American Idol, not a show for variety entertainment. A handful of very talented jugglers have participated and they were ridiculed by the judges, especially that drunk guy that eats hamburgers off the floor. I feel shame that we share the same first name and that he is from Atlanta. He should go back to sucking in his stomach and have beautiful girls running in slow motion behind him, or go to Germany where people love his singing.

        It might be fun hanging out in line during the auditions, though. That could be a "happening" with a bunch of weird, interesting, people.