Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Congratz

  • Andy Ford
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Rodger French wrote:

      I am totally bummed about not being there for the big 3-0, but I know
      you will all soon be covered in glory.

      Andy writes:
      Yes, soon we shall all be Smothered in Onions- I mean Covered in Glory.
      As President, I now officially bemoan the fact that we are bereft of
      our Founding Father, without whom none of this would be possible.
      No,really. Let us all think fondly of him, and thank him (and our
      Founding Mother) for what hath been wrought.
      A moment of silence? (Hey, we got no accordion...)
      President A.Ford
    • Ryan Zerby
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        My wife described it "Like a really cool rave, but without the music and
        flashing lights"