Congratz

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      Rodger French here.

      Just want to wish all of you the very best GHDJF ever. I am totally bummed
      about not being there for the big 3-0, but I know you will all soon be
      covered in glory. I¹m very proud of the AJA and grateful to be able to count
      you all as my friends.

      Save me a T-shirt.

      Rodger

    • Andy Ford
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        Rodger French wrote:

        I am totally bummed about not being there for the big 3-0, but I know
        you will all soon be covered in glory.

        Andy writes:
        Yes, soon we shall all be Smothered in Onions- I mean Covered in Glory.
        As President, I now officially bemoan the fact that we are bereft of
        our Founding Father, without whom none of this would be possible.
        No,really. Let us all think fondly of him, and thank him (and our
        Founding Mother) for what hath been wrought.
        A moment of silence? (Hey, we got no accordion...)
        President A.Ford
      • Ryan Zerby
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          My wife described it "Like a really cool rave, but without the music and
          flashing lights"