[JUGGLING_GA] whos going, and when (puppetry)

  • LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
      TWO THINGS:

      --1--
      A while back there was a email to this list (copied below) that said
      something about a bar in buckhead (I called... he knew nothing about it...
      FYI).

      ---2---
      I will be at the Puppetry center saturday. I might just hang out most of
      the day at this one. Does anyone want to coordinate so that... ... ...

      ONE:
      We can go at different times to make more money....

      TWO:
      We can go at the "same" time to have someone to juggle with.

      Send me email, or post to the list.

      09:45
      10:45
      11:45
      12:30
      13:30
      14:30
      15:30
      16:30

      http://profiles.msn.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
        --1--

        I wrote the email. The guy phoned the info line several months ago, I have
        no idea what's happened since. Thanks for checking on it though.

        --2--

        I'm coordinating the Center for Puppetry Arts gig. I plan to be at all of
        the shows, and I'll handle the money, which will be paid by show and number
        of folks who work that show.
        If you want to post a list of folks who promise to do individual shows,
        that's fine. I'll keep a list of who is actually in each show and pay from
        that list, and I don't intend to hold anyone to a set schedule. In the years
        we've done it in the past, we typically have had a core of about 5 who did
        all or nearly all the shows, and several wanderers who did one or two.
        Remember, we're not talkin' about a _lot_ of money here -- do every show and
        you'll probly wind up with enough to take your sweetie out for a modest
        night on the town.

        -- CHS

      • LOVEuinCHAINS (bob)
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
          I'll see ya there (not sure if I'll make the 9:45 though)...

          Not really expecting anyone to respond on the list (Bitching: no one ever
          wants to coordinate on these things... I tried it for davidson, and
          Montreal).

          bob

          http://profiles.msn.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
            OK. Try to make Thursday, we'll spend some time workin' out show stuff.

            I'll be later'n usual, but should be there by 7:30 or 8 pm.

            -- CHS