FW: Georgia Dome Event Needs Jugglers

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
      From: atranscription [mailto:atranscription@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:11 PM
      To: aja@...
      Subject: Georgia Dome Event Needs Jugglers

      Anyone interested in this? It is this weekend.

      This weekend's event in the Georgia dome is Monster Jam and will be taped
      for SPEED. We would like you and your group to help entertain at our party.
      This is before the start of the show. During this time the drivers and their
      truck are set up on the floor and the fans can get autographs. Basically we
      would like a group of you to walk around and juggle to help entertain the
      people in the autograph lines.

      contact is GarrettSpier@...

    • R. Anglin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
        I expressed interest in this a couple of months ago and e-mailed the
        contact, but never heard back. I think because they only want volunteer
        jugglers to gain that wonderful "exposure" that we all crave need. I would
        drive in and do it though if anybody else is and they would at least cover
        gas money.
        Ron

        _____

        Anyone interested in this? It is this weekend.

        This weekend's event in the Georgia dome is Monster Jam and will be taped
        for SPEED. We would like you and your group to help entertain at our party.
        This is before the start of the show. During this time the drivers and their
        truck are set up on the floor and the fans can get autographs. Basically we
        would like a group of you to walk around and juggle to help entertain the
        people in the autograph lines.

        contact is GarrettSpier@ <mailto:GarrettSpier%40LiveNation.com>
        LiveNation.com

      • Robert McKee