Center for Puppetry Arts gig approaches!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000
      The Center for Puppetry Arts is doing their String Fling Saturday, October
      14, a mere 2 weeks away!

      Show times are 09:45,10:45,11:45, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, and 16:30.
      Each show is about 30 minutes long. Pay is a little over $50 per show,
      divided among those who participate in each show. This is a fun,
      low-pressure stage gig -- we typically cobble together a show from whoever
      is there, then wing through it for the crowd. Audiences are mostly moms with
      young children and are easily pleased.

      They inform me that there'll be essentially no parking around the Center for
      Puppetry arts after the festival starts. If you're planning to show up after
      about 09:00 you might want to take MARTA to the Arts Center Station and hike
      Southwest to the Center for Puppetry Arts instead of driving.